We are looking to fill the following positions. If you are interested, you may apply in person or online by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the subject line. Thank you!
Job Title: Store Manager
Job Location: 4600 Olive Street, Saint Louis, MO 63108
Job Summary: Bowood Farms has expanded and opened a new shop across Olive Street in the Central West End. Holliday houses a collection of our favorites for inside your home. We love all things that are well designed and well-made plus fun items that put a smile on your face. We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated leader to join our team and assist us in providing excellent customer service in a relaxed environment. Come work for a family owned and operated business located in a beautiful one of a kind space.
Reports to: Owner
Time Requirement: Full time with both weekday and weekend availability. Flexibility in work schedule is required including the ability to work extended hours and holidays as operational need requires.
Required Duties and Responsibilities :
- Uphold a high standard of customer satisfaction by building strong sales and service relationships with customers and lead the sales team by role modeling key sales and service behaviors
- Exhibit a familiarity with current product and trend awareness
- Maintain inventory and customer databases
- Assist in monitoring social media activity and assist customers with online questions or comments when applicable
- Monitor inventory levels and communicate needs to buyers
- Learn and master Lightspeed, our POS system, to coach and train the sales team
- Ensure consistent execution of company policies and procedures
- Perform daily opening and closing responsibilities
- Assist in hiring, training, scheduling, supervising and coaching staff
- Assist in payroll time reconciliation
- Ensure timely and accurate completion of daily and weekly task lists
- Uphold store cleanliness standards and ensure that all merchandising and visual standards are executed
Qualifications and Requirements: Experience in a supervisory or management role in a retail sales environment is strongly encouraged. Outstanding leadership, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills are necessary. Applicants must be organized and able to multi-task. Proficiency in Microsoft Office, retail POS systems, and familiarity with various forms of social media recommended.
Physical Requirements: Majority of work performed will take place on your feet and may include lifting and moving merchandise.
Other: Competitive Pay, Paid Time-off (PTO), Holiday Pay, Employee Discount
Title: Greenhouse Plant Production Associate
Job Location: Clarksville, MO 63336
Job Summary: We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated individual with an interest in working with plants in a greenhouse atmosphere. The primary duties include assisting with plant production and maintenance as well as order fulfillment. This is a great opportunity for plant lovers to increase their knowledge of greenhouse production.
Reports To: Head Grower
Required Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with greenhouse plant maintenance including weeding, watering, and plant moves.
- Perform plant production duties such as potting up, propagation and seeding.
- Pull, clean, and label plants on order for shipment to the St. Louis location.
- Aid Owners in sustaining a high standard of plant health and production.
Qualifications: Plant knowledge not required but encouraged.
Physical Requirements: Majority of work performed will take place on your feet both inside and outside. Work includes lifting, bending, and moving plants.